Sunday, July 12, 2009

What's Going On with Rick Younger?

I bet you're wondering what's been going on with me. How dare I call my blog "The Life and Times of a Renaissance Man" and not keep everyone informed about my life and times. What kind of Renaissance Man has nothing going on??? You're right, I have been sleeping at the controls. Plenty has been going on, maybe too much. That could explain why I haven't taken time to blog. Well I will no longer use that as an excuse. I've decided to make a new commitment to more frequent blogging even if each entry is short and uneventful.

I'm currently shooting a film entitled, "Morning Glory". It stars Harrison Ford, Diane Keaton, Rachel McAdams, Patrick Wilson, Jeff Goldblum, et.al. It's directed by Roger Michell(Notting Hill, Changing Lanes) and produced by JJ Abrams. I'm really excited to be a part of such a major film with so many amazing people involved. I'm not one of the major stars in the film but I'm in the room people!!! Today I'm "Producer #4" and tomorrow I'll be Academy Award winner Rick Younger(I'm contemplating going by my full name Roderick after I win the Oscar).

I'm sure there's much more excitement to come. Trust me I have a lot of things brewing that I'm not telling you about right now so that I'll have more to report on a later blog entry. I promise I won't let 3 months pass before I blog again!!!

I've included a video of my most recent appearance on NBC's, "Today Show" as a part of my recurring segment "Guys Tell All". We'll be back on Thursday, July 30th. make sure you check us out:

No comments:

Post a Comment