Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Living the Dream

I told you I was gonna have a greater commitment to blogging. I'm back after only 2 days away. In the last 2 days I've had a few commercial auditions and today I shot another scene for the film, "Morning Glory". I was in a scene with Harrison Ford and Rachel McAdams today and I do have to see it was pretty damn cool. That's the thing, you gotta be cool about it and act like, "we're all just actors doing our job", but it's pretty awesone to say I just did a scene today with the guy who played Han Solo and Indiana Jones!!!

You also have to fight the urge to just tell everyone you see. Imagine if I just walked up to someone and said, "hey homeless dude, I'm in a movie". He'd probably say, "man I don't care about your movie, I just went to the bathroom in my pants". Thinking about that scenario just helped me to put everything in perspective. It's a pleasure to do what you love for a living and to be clothed in your right mind and probably most important of all, it's great to not go to the bathroom in your pants. So if there's any wisdom I can leave with you, it's this, if you have a place to live with functioning indoor plumbing then you're truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. funny...lol. sounds exciting. if it were me, i think i'd tell everybody too...lol

    ReplyDelete