Sunday, August 30, 2009

Something Great Is Coming

Since my last post, life has been pretty nice. Not because of anything extraordinary or new, but simply because I just have a feeling that some very exciting things are coming my way. Have you ever had that feeling? If you haven't you should just try to imagine that some of your wildest dreams are coming true. Feel that excitement. That's the feeling that I get sometime and have been getting all of my life. Whenever I feel that way, great things happen. So the next time your feeling optimistic, don't suppress it or write it off. Go with it!

Since my last post I've returned to NBC's, "Today Show" on the recurring segment "Guys Tell All". I also appeared on the weekend edition of "Today" in a segment called, "He Said, She Said". We talked about guilty pleasures. I had to admit that my guilty pleasure is KFC Original Recipe chicken. I didn't want to come across as some type of stereotype, but if loving KFC Original Recipe is wrong, I don't wanna be right! Whoever came up with that recipe of 11 herbs and spices was a culinary genius(whether it's Colonel Sanders or his black maid who he stole the recipe from and went on to die penniless). There's something about that secret combination and a true KFC impressario can always tell when any of those herbs and/or spices are missing. Sometimes you'll go to some bootleg KFC that never seems to have the combination right. But I digress.

You can also see me on HBO.com on the webseries, "Got No Game with Paul Mecurio". I'm one of the Black Guys(that's my character name, Black Guy#2) in the comedic short, "Race In Sports".



No comments:

Post a Comment